Chick‑fil‑A Hwy 96 & South Shore Blvd. is individually owned and operated by long-time League City residents!
We love to give back to our guests and are proud to serve our wonderful community.
We hope you will understand that due to the high volume of requests that Chick-fil-A Hwy. 96 and South Shore Blvd. receives each day, we are not able to donate to every event or cause. Please take time to read the guidelines below to find out if your organization could be eligible for a donation from Chick-fil-A Hwy. 96 and South Shore Blvd.
Chick‑fil‑A Hwy 96 & South Shore Blvd. Donation Guidelines:
- Donation requests will be considered for non-profit organizations that serve our community and operate within a 8 mile radius of our store. Groups will be asked to verify their non-profit status by providing us with a 1099 form. If your organization is not located within 8 miles of our store, please go to www.Chick‑fil‑A.com/Locations to find your closest location.
- Items donated may include food/drink products, related Chick‑fil‑A branded gifts and/or visits from the Cow Mascot. Monetary donations, gift cards or sponsorships are not available. Discounts on products may be offered in lieu of a full donation.
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Chick-fil-A Hwy. 96 and South Shore Blvd. asks that all donation requests be made via our restaurant website.
- Events/organizations must support local schools, family-friendly community groups and/or youth sports/fine arts activities.
If you receive a donation from Chick‑fil‑A Hwy 96 & South Shore Blvd, we request that your organization works with our Chick‑fil‑A location (Chick‑fil‑A Hwy 96 & South Shore Blvd.) exclusively for any future sales opportunities that may arise.
If your donation request fits the criteria above, please fill out the donation request form at this link: Chick-fil-A Hwy 96 & South Shore Donation Request Form and we will consider your request. The submission of the Donation/Sponsorship Request Form below does not guarantee approval of your request. We may ask for additional information to assist in our decision-making process. The amount of previous donations we have committed to within a month's time will determine our ability to donate to your event or cause. Donations may be limited to one donation per group, per calendar year. If Chick‑fil‑A Hwy 96 & South Shore Blvd. approves your request, our Marketing Director will contact you within one week from date of submission. In case we are unable to donate to your event or cause, we hope you will kindly consider us in the future.
Thank you for your patronage and we wish you the best as you work towards your goals!